- 210g self raising flour
- 1/2 a teaspoon baking powder
-120g butter (cubed at room temperature)
- 2 eggs (at room temperature)
- 1/2 a teaspoon vanilla extract
- 250g strawberries (halved)
- 2 teaspoons milk
- icing sugar to decorate
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grease one medium sized baking tin. Combine ingredients in an 'all in one method' in a large mixing bowl with a wooden spoon.
2. Place 1/3 of the mixture in the greased tin. Layer chopped strawberries over mixture. Place remaining mixture of top of the layered strawberries.
4. Place in oven for 20 minutes until golden brown. Decorate with icing sugar!