Ingredients (makes ten)
-110g plain flour
-50g golden caster sugar
-110g butter (cubed at room temperature)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp rolled oats
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line two baking trays with baking paper.
2. Add all ingredients to a large bowl and use hands to turn mixture into a fine crumble texture.
3. Bring mixture together to create a dough ( add a small amount of water if necessary )
4. Roll dough out on a floured surface and cut into small circles. ( you can make the shortbread whatever size/shape you want.)
5. Bake for 10-13 minutes or until golden brown.