-150g dark chocolate
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 3 large eggs
-140g plain flour
-100g milk chcolate (roughly chopped)
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grease (20cm) baking tray.
2. Place dark chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl and place in a saucepan of water on a medium heat. Heat gently until melted. Leave to cool for 5 minutes.
3. Stir in sugar, salt and vanilla extract to cooled chocolate mixture.
4. Add in eggs one at a time, mixing with a wooden spoon after each addition.
5.Chop milk chocolate roughly on a chopping board.
6. Add to brownie mixture. Incorporate the flour into mixture.
7. Place mixture in baking tray and bake for around 30 minutes.
8. Once baked remove from the oven. Cut brownies into equal squares and eat warm or leave to cool and dust with icing sugar.