-100g softened butter
-150g self-raising flour
-150g caster sugar
-3 tablespoons milk
-1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 100g softened butter
-225g sifted icing sugar
- 1 tsp milk
- 2 tbsp lemon curd
- Easter decorations of choice
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Place muffin cases in a 12 hole muffin tin.
2. Place all the cupcake ingredients in a large bowl and beat until smooth and creamy. Spoon evenly into cupcake cases.
3. Bake for 20-25 minutes until sponges are golden brown and a skewer comes out clean when inserted into the middle of the sponges.
5. To make the butter icing place all the ingredients into a large mixing bowl and beat until smooth and creamy.
6. Pipe or spread the icing evenly onto the cupcakes. Decorate as preferred. I used mini eggs/ crushed mini eggs and dainty flower decorations I got at my local bakery.