- 3 ripe mashed Bananas
- 250g light brown sugar
- 125g softened butter
- 2 medium eggs
- 250g plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 120g chopped walnuts and almonds
1. Heat your oven to 190 degrees. Line a 1kg loaf tin with baking paper.
2. Using an electric mixer, blend the mashed banana and sugar together until fluffy.
3. Add softened butter and eggs and blend until evenly combined.
4. Sift the flour and baking powder and gently fold into the mixture. Add in the chopped nuts and vanilla extract.
5. Spoon mixture into prepared tin and bake for 40 minutes until golden brown or until a skewer inserted into the middle of the loaf comes out clean.
6. Remove the loaf from the tin and leave to cool.